Login    Register
  • Author
    Message

Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Webcop » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 pm

Reveals the Guardian- 419 out of 1000 twitter accounts suspended by Twitter for being directly run from St Petersberg were used to post pro brexit and anti muslim propoganda- some of which ended up on the front page of the Mail and Sun yassssss

Hashtag trolling an entire country into fucking itself over fiancially for decades and starting a genuine race war :adore:

The fucking useless and hopeless fat stupid racist lazy thick feckless disgusting provincial ugly and pointless Brits :adore:
Webcop
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 22423
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Spending every waking hour making mash
G Rating: G1

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Kevin Spacey » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:35 am

God bless the Russians for helping us out of the evil eu :adore:
Kevin Spacey
Ridiculous Onion Head
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Ludder » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:36 am

World Peace without Musilmacs :adore: :adore:

Even the trolls are more intelligent than lefties :adore: :adore:
Ludder
The Rock>>>Con Air
 
Posts: 2353
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:54 pm
G Rating: G2

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Phats » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:53 am

The Russians have also hacked trump today, getting him to confuse locations of mass shootings on twitter, sad. :'(
Phats
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 21419
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm
G Rating: G12

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Phats » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:05 am

Congressional investigators confirmed that ‘Jenna Abrams’ – who had Tweeted on everything from Kim Kardashian to racial segregation – was actually run via a ‘troll farm’ in St Petersburg.


A troll farm :lol:

They probably force wackinov and epasski to work there or face prison, sorting out unemployment and foreign affairs in one fell swoop, Russia :adore:
Phats
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 21419
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm
G Rating: G12

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Webcop » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:35 am

One angle that is not being covered is asking thr question: if yiu are thick enough to let a twitter commentator influence your political views or vote, should you be forcibly euthanised?
Webcop
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 22423
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Spending every waking hour making mash
G Rating: G1

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Phats » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:59 am

I think i realise yours and ozys problem now with these bots, you're jealous.

Claimed king trolls who have wasted their adult lives trying to troll people and what have you achieved? A few angry scousers and a mentally ill man pretending he runs a bar.

These Russians have become the most powerful people on earth with about 2 years effort. :adore: :lol:
Phats
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 21419
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm
G Rating: G12

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Every Post a Shit Sledge » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:00 am

The guardian claiming anything else is a troll farm :lol:

Endless Looney left backpatting articles designed to get their ill informed readership frothing at strawman arguments :lol:

Have they called themselves out yet as fake news for saying brexit would be bad for the economy?
Every Post a Shit Sledge
TopBoy
 
Posts: 11859
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:17 pm
G Rating: G12

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Webcop » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:12 am

Jealous :uhoh:

Nigga I started this trolling shit, and this the motherfucking thanks I get?
Webcop
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 22423
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Spending every waking hour making mash
G Rating: G1

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Ozymandias » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:19 am

Poor phats and epass about 3 years too late on the alt right troll front :'(

Spamming the same bullshit as a Russian farm but aiming it at elite trolls rather than simmos on FB :lol:

1000s of posts to stir an eye roll and a yawn :'( :'(
Ozymandias
King of teh internetz
 
Posts: 37725
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 pm
Location: I prefer Los Angeles
G Rating: G1

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Webcop » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:26 am

I'm genuinely really interested in how they train the posters- wack will know more but they must have some CIA influence. There's no way that you can learn to post like a racist Texan just from watching TV.

You can teach that weird shady "I'm not sure what to think but this doesn't seem right #islamkills" rhetoric which is wavy and unsettling; I am not sure you can teach how to be consistently disrupting though.

As a former professional troll, I know the hardest part is consistency. It would be hard work to pretend to be from another country wothout being super obvious. Look at how shit Terry's alts are for example. 2 posts in and everyone wants to kill themselves through the tedium.
Webcop
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 22423
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Spending every waking hour making mash
G Rating: G1

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Silver » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:48 am

:smug:
Silver
TopBoy
 
Posts: 12729
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Ludder » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:28 am

Imagine outing yourself as a troll and people knew all along no one really bothered. :lol: :lol:
Ludder
The Rock>>>Con Air
 
Posts: 2353
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:54 pm
G Rating: G2

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby STONE ISLAND CASUAL » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:31 am

trolls trolling trolls iirc
STONE ISLAND CASUAL
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 23480
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:08 pm
G Rating: G1

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby BIG CRIBSEH » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:34 am

I'd love to go on a guided tour of a tr0ll farm :adore:

Trivia: Richard Keys first invented the term "troll farm" :toppa:
BIG CRIBSEH
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 22192
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 pm
G Rating: OG

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Webcop » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:58 am

Ludder wrote:Imagine outing yourself as a troll and people knew all along no one really bothered. :lol: :lol:


I've read this several times and have no idea what it means
Webcop
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 22423
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Spending every waking hour making mash
G Rating: G1

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby STONE ISLAND CASUAL » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:39 pm

try putting some foil in your mouth and reading it again
STONE ISLAND CASUAL
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 23480
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:08 pm
G Rating: G1

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby HIV+ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Fair play to the Russians tbf.

Managed to mobilise the mongs in America and get their puppet president elected and managed to do the same over here with Brexit.

Wack crying about Germany winning ww2 when in reality it’s Russia that won the Cold War :adore:
HIV+
TopBoy
 
Posts: 17827
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:35 am
G Rating: G4

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Phats » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:20 pm

"Don't attack my trolling prowess" :lol:

The best years of your lives devoted to it and the high points are being banned from a forum, making some scousers a little bit angrier and making a mentally ill person do something a bit mental.

Igor the 20 year old has probably caused a mass shooting, won a local election and made several newspaper headlines just this morning and the Dragon is getting paid for it. :adore:
Phats
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 21419
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm
G Rating: G12

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby BIG CRIBSEH » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:38 pm

If this is all true then it is very interesting really

On one hand we have EPASSes and Wack's who believe everything they read and then we have the possibility of AI creating even better trolls, only more relentless than a million Shang's :adore:

The world has genuinely gone mental imho
BIG CRIBSEH
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 22192
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 pm
G Rating: OG

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Kevin Spacey » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:37 pm

Webcop wrote:I'm genuinely really interested in how they train the posters- wack will know more but they must have some CIA influence. There's no way that you can learn to post like a racist Texan just from watching TV.

You can teach that weird shady "I'm not sure what to think but this doesn't seem right #islamkills" rhetoric which is wavy and unsettling; I am not sure you can teach how to be consistently disrupting though.

As a former professional troll, I know the hardest part is consistency. It would be hard work to pretend to be from another country wothout being super obvious. Look at how shit Terry's alts are for example. 2 posts in and everyone wants to kill themselves through the tedium.


best way to get good and consistent stuff is to set up an account that says the opposite to what you want the 'big' account to say.

then you use all the stuff you get tweeted at your other account and repurpose it for the main one.

you use the alt left arguments aimed at your alt right account to run the leftie account, and the alt right arguments aimed at your alt left account to run the right wing one.

do this on a bigger scale and you've got your troll farm.

an endless supply of authentic twaddle that you can use to play both sides :adore:
Kevin Spacey
Ridiculous Onion Head
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Webcop » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:42 pm

I just realised I am on a forum talking to a troll farm

Image
Webcop
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 22423
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Spending every waking hour making mash
G Rating: G1

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Silver » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:09 pm

Kevin Spacey wrote:
Webcop wrote:I'm genuinely really interested in how they train the posters- wack will know more but they must have some CIA influence. There's no way that you can learn to post like a racist Texan just from watching TV.

You can teach that weird shady "I'm not sure what to think but this doesn't seem right #islamkills" rhetoric which is wavy and unsettling; I am not sure you can teach how to be consistently disrupting though.

As a former professional troll, I know the hardest part is consistency. It would be hard work to pretend to be from another country wothout being super obvious. Look at how shit Terry's alts are for example. 2 posts in and everyone wants to kill themselves through the tedium.


best way to get good and consistent stuff is to set up an account that says the opposite to what you want the 'big' account to say.

then you use all the stuff you get tweeted at your other account and repurpose it for the main one.

you use the alt left arguments aimed at your alt right account to run the leftie account, and the alt right arguments aimed at your alt left account to run the right wing one.

do this on a bigger scale and you've got your troll farm.

an endless supply of authentic twaddle that you can use to play both sides :adore:


Also how David Blaine does his “playing 8 chess grandmasters at once” trick
Silver
TopBoy
 
Posts: 12729
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Silver » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:30 pm

From Buzzfeed: This Twitter user was named as a Russian troll by ByLine who cited his "horrific use of English" and "pro-Russian posture". In reality he's just a Glaswegian security guard. scotsman.com/news/politics/…
Last edited by Silver on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silver
TopBoy
 
Posts: 12729
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby STONE ISLAND CASUAL » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:48 pm

Silver wrote:From Buzzfeed: This Twitter user was named as a Russian troll by ByLine who cited his "horrific use of English" and "pro-Russian posture". In reality he's just a Glaswegian security guard. scotsman.com/news/politics/…



Image
STONE ISLAND CASUAL
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 23480
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:08 pm
G Rating: G1

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Every Post a Shit Sledge » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Yasssss
Ozy and webcop are both fully paid up members of the Looney left back patting society, where everyone is supercilious because they believe its not possible for people to hold different opinions and actually want what is best for themselves rather than other people :adore:

The same society that continually wheels out the 'research' that says left wing people have higher IQs :lol:

If that's the case why do teachers earn such shit money :lol:
Every Post a Shit Sledge
TopBoy
 
Posts: 11859
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:17 pm
G Rating: G12

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Webcop » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:17 pm

I'm quite happy to say that I want what's best for everyone, and I personally don't respect the opinion of people who only want what is best for them.
Webcop
I'm the king of the jungle baby
 
Posts: 22423
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Spending every waking hour making mash
G Rating: G1

Re: Alt right idiots OFFICIALLY fooled by Russian trolls

Postby Every Post a Shit Sledge » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 pm

A bizarre outlook on life. Wanting to help people who don't deserve it, including me :adore:
Every Post a Shit Sledge
TopBoy
 
Posts: 11859
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:17 pm
G Rating: G12

Return to RIP Britain

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fuck off Fizzle, Kevin Spacey, Sme and 5 guests